Using LinkedIn to Find Jobs | Socializit
LinkedIn is surely the top professional social network site that has 133 million users from the U.S. only and it is used in more than 200 countries and states in the world. According to a survey, 87 percent of the recruiters hire the candidate who is using LinkedIn to find a job. Most of the people prefer Linked find jobs feature over the other job-boards available online. Whether you are a professional or a student, it’s a popular site to build your network and find seek LinkedIn find jobs for a job opportunity. Even Barack Obama, the former president of the United States of America, joked about LinkedIn once in a TV press conference that he would be looking for a job on LinkedIn after his term up. Every person who knows about LinkedIn is using LinkedIn find jobs.
If you are using LinkedIn to find a job and updating your profile after long periods, you are not using LinkedIn to its fullest. You can use the internet to search for how to find jobs using LinkedIn find jobs. Below are a few tactical tips on how to use Linked find jobs to and get the best out of this feature and find a good job using LinkedIn to find a job.
On a news site, LinkedIn’s CEO stated the following three points to boost your LinkedIn profile to find jobs:
- Keep your profile updated.
- Add your current skills and experiences carefully and comprehensively.
- Highlight your most recent and the most relevant experience.
When the news anchor asked what were the most important things about a candidate’s profile on LinkedIn when he/she is using LinkedIn to find a job, Weiner answered, “authenticity” is the most important thing.
Few more tips on how to leverage LinkedIn are as follows:
- Update your headline according to the job
- Let people know about your availability.
- Build your network to the first degree.
- Research the companies that are relevant to you.
- Use the Advanced Search feature.
- Ask for an introduction from a colleague.
- Look for alumni associated with your institute.
- Be more active on LinkedIn.
- Join and participate in LinkedIn Professional Groups.
- Research your future boss and executive team before you go for an interview.
- Network at different times of the day.
These points can help you a lot while you are using LinkedIn to find a job.